Sunday, March 13, 2005

I Get Visual

Here in the Blogosphere, there is an age-old saying: One photo is worth about 20 blog posts. By my calculations, I just posted about 300 entries today.

The weather finally resembled Spring, and I was feeling shutter-happy today, so I walked around my little town of Littenweiler, just outside Freiburg, and took some pictures. I then figured out how to photoblog using Hello, which is quite easy.

But wait, how do you have photos in posts dating back to February?! Well, I sneakily backdated the old ones to preserve the timeline of my experience.

In the future, I plan to sprinkle photos among the text entries or vice versa, depending on what medium I use more frequently.

1 comment:

Ana Flor said...

Hi!
The pictures are great and I find your blog very interesting.
I´m from Spain but I absolutely adore Germany (study German, by the way).
It´s been my first visit but it won´t be my last.
See you... =))